Zenhost is looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to manage various social media accouts and digital media channels. Preference will be given to applicants with proficiency in various social media tools to monitor the brands reputation, online mentions and assist clients and intermediaries.
- Develop and implement social media and online communication campaign plans in support of digital marketing campaigns,
- Develop content calendars and schedule publication of monthly content and campaigns,
- Oversee and provide feedback on creative concepts and content developed internally as well as by agency partners and third-party service providers,
- Write creative briefs to external agencies and/or internal designers, video editors, and copywriters,
- Create detailed monthly reports to feedback on social media activities and campaigns,
- 3 years relevant experience in a marketing/social media environment,
- Relevant Marketing / Communication qualification,
- Experience in online reputational management practices,
- Solid knowledge of wide variety of social media platforms and Google apps,
- Experience with monitoring tools (BrandsEye, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Compensation to be reviewed upon outcome of interviews, and an offer will be based on your expectations, background, and experience.
- Apply with an updated CV, your portfolio, and a recent profile photo.
- If your application meets the requirements, an evaluation meeting will be set-up prior to formal interview,
- If the evaluation meeting is successful you will be formally invited to an interview with a test project to complete for the interview,
- Once the interview has been completed and your application still seems promising, we will follow up with reference checks,
- Based on evaluation of interview outcomes background checks, and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Zenhost reserves the right to amend, alter, and change the availability, terms, requirements and offering of this vacancy. Only applicants who follow the application process of this vacancy and meet the requirements of this placement will be considered for this vacancy. This placement is not promised to any applicant or candidate during the recruitment process in any way, expressed or implied – unless a written and mutually agreed upon offer has been presented and signed into agreement by both Zenhost and successful candidate.